11/6/10

11 Things You Dont Know About Me 11/2010

  1. I eat grits drowning in butter every single morning
  2. Broke my wrist while roller skating backwards 
  3. My 1st job was in a salon that serviced celebrity clients
  4. Id rather shop than eat
  5. Been single for 5 years 
  6. Obsessed with organization
  7. Once, dropped out of college to become a manicurist, but I went back :) 
  8. I re-purpose old socks and tees by cutting them into rags for cleaning
  9. Have a daughter who plays Division 1 college basketball
  10. Prefer Twitter over Face Book
  11. Burned Thanksgiving dinner last year and ended up at Boston Market

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Grits and butter sound yummy! Have you ever tried it with sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. never tried with sugar, but my daughter keeps telling me its good :)

    ReplyDelete